Stardust Starburst

Welcome.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Michael Lentz, The Visionary.

MICHAEL LENTZ

The known Champions of the WGI (winterguard international) Onyx colorguards' director Michael Lentz, is a person of grave importance. He opens the world to a vison forward, a step into the future with winterguard season. Having many medals under his belt; 2009 Champions, 2010 Champions, and 2011 Silver Medalist' Michael still strives for perfection in every way. It is this stretch for perfection and new ideas that Lentz inspires me to never give up. Starting with nothing Lentz worked his way to the top and is still working his hardest to maintain his guards greatness. Lentz's way of writing work and design of his show just proves his way of amazing powers to create such a great vibe with his work he creates on his winterguard floor. Lentz inspires my innovation, he inspires my love of guard, he inspires my love of design, Lentz just inspires my way of life. He never gives up, and has worked for everything in his life that he has now. Michael Lentz in my inspiration.

2 comments:

  1. it is amazing i've seen the video :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how driven he seems to be in what he does. The world could do with a little more passion. As for guard, I hope you'll post some of your own pics sometime :)

    ReplyDelete